Adds additional oxygen into your pond by drawing air into the unit and mixing it with the pond water passing through.
- Adds additional air into your pond water.
- Supplied with 2 interchangeable nozzles for low output and high output pumps.
- Detachable threaded 43mm solvent weld inlet.
- No moving parts.
- The unit should be installed below water level and the depth is dependent on the power of the pump.
- Usual depth varies between 200 and 1,000mm.
The Yamitsu AirStorm Venturi adds additional oxygen to your pond water by drawing air in to the unit and mixing it with the pond water passing through it. It has no moving parts and uses the Venturi effect to draw air in.
The unit is supplied with two different nozzles which provide different aeration levels depending on the volume of pumped water. The unit has a unique transparent design that allows for easy detection of the best nozzle for your application.
The unit should be installed below the water level. The depth is dependent on the power of your pump. This is usually between 200 mm and 1,000 mm.
For the venture to function correctly they require minimum and maximum pump sizes: 6,000 - 16,000 litres per hour.These units are not designed to fit into closed systems i.e. inserted into a hose line. It is essential that the outlet is not connected to anything for the venture to function correctly.