shelf life of 3 years
Total Steriliser for water fountains and features.
Stops Algae Contamination
Please use Hydra Aqua-Brite for water that is Dyed
Note : Not for use if fish, plants or invertebrates are present.
- Hydra Fountain Clear Kills green water, blanket weed, blue-green algae, slime, scum, mould spores and all types of green algae on contact.
- Highly effective in preventing the build up of bio-films in fountains and other water feature systems.
- Hydra Fountain Clear gives a 99.9% reduction of the species listed below within 3 hours.
- Legionella pneumophila (Legionnaires Disease), Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus, Micrococcus luteus, Streptococcus agalactiae, Escherichia coli.
- Fast acting and effective at low concentration.
- Liquid easy to dispense.
- Functional over a broad temperature range.
- Not harmful to pets or animals that drink from the fountain when in dilution
Initial Shock Dose
Dilution rate- 1 litre: 10,000 litres of water (1 ml to every 10 litres of water)
Maintenance Doses (weekly)
Dilution rate- 1 litre: 30,000 litres of water (1 ml to every 30 litres of water)
Full Usage Instructions on label.
Steriliser treatment for water fountains, water features and water re-circulation systems. Stops Algae contamination and clears green water, slime, blanket weed and mould spores on contact.
Hydra Fountain Clear is suitable for use in all fountains, water features and water re-circulation systems. It clears water of Blanket Weed, Algae, Slime, Scum and Mould on contact.
Not for use with fish or any other aquatic life.