Datasheet (Hydra Dragon Red Powder Dye (Blood Red) - Click here
|Pack Size ||Treatment |
|200 gm ||Treats up to 20,000 Litres |
|500 gm ||Treats up to 50,000 Litres |
|1 Kg ||Treats up to 100,000 Litres |
|5 Kg ||Treats up to 500,000 Litres |
Features & Advantages
- Packed in water soluble pouches for clean, easy application.
- Enhances the beauty of the landscape design.
- Spreads dark red colour to the water bodies.
- 3x times stronger than normal liquid dyes.
- Very economical and easy to use.
- Up to 3 years of shelf life.
Note: Use Hydra Aqua-Brite with Hydra Powder & Liquid Dyes. Do not use with chlorine or any other product unless specified by Hydra International Ltd.
Dragon Red Powder Dye dyes your water bodies in dark red colour. It helps you to prepare your water features for special occasions like Birthday, Halloween or any other theme parties.
This product is widely used in ponds, lakes, fountains and water features, adding a rich finish to the water. Dyed water does not harm plants, filters, fish or wildlife. Safe dye, no harmful chemicals added, and every pack contains a pair of protective gloves and a measuring spoon.
*Please note that all images are for illustrative purposes only, Actual colour may vary depending on pond water conditions.