Hydra Chloramine T (KHV Treatment)From: £10.45
- Powerful and safe algaecide, fungicide effective on KHV
- Ideal virucide, bactericide and germicide for pond surfaces
- Many different applications see below for more details
- Shelf life 3 years, 1 kilo treats up to 1,000 litres
Hydra Blue Powder DyeFrom: £21.75
- Packed in water soluble pouches for clean, easy application
- Perfect for ponds, water features & lakes
- Vibrant blue colour.Makes water appear deeper
- Stops light from reaching the bottom. Inhibits or halts algae / weed growth
- Safe for use in natural swimming ponds & swimming pools
- No pesticides and herbicides, harmless to fish, plants and wildlife.
- Shelf life 3 years.
- Click For - Full Range of Vibrant Colours
Hydra Rapide (Lake Green Water Treatment)From: £171.30
- Bacteria blend checks green algae and nutrient build up in lake waters
- Eco friendly biodegradable product for green water treatment in lakes
- Remains effective and releases oxygen in the water long after treatment
- Shelf life 3 years, 20 Kg treats up to 1 acre
Hydra Bio Aquatic Bacteria (Nitrifying Bacteria)From: £20.45
- Kicks starts natures natural bacteria growth especially in the early months
- Cross selection of bacteria ensures maximum growth for clear water bodies
- Shelf life 3 years, 1 kilo treats up to 100,000 litres in ponds, 1 acre in lakes
Hydra Lake Clear (Commercial Blanket Weed Remover)From: £171.30
- Biological blanket weed treatment, ideal for large bodies of water
- Same safe biodegradable action as barley straw but without the mess
- Rapid action - No waiting weeks for results
- Shelf life 3 years, 1 kilo treats up to 160m²
Hydra Silt-Less All-in-One (For Ponds Only)From: £20.95
- Contains active aerobic bacteria.
- Natural way to get rid of organic silt, pond sludge
- Prevents build-up of blanket weed, algae, green water, slime and odour in ponds
- Safe for fish, wildlife and water plants.
- Shelf life 3 years, 1 kilo treats 20 sq. metres.
- Use the product in water with temperature above 12°C.
- For use in natural ponds without submersible pumps and filters.