Features & Advantages
- Blend of carefully selected bacteria strains that multiply rapidly to replace pond beneficial bacteria lost during winters
- Nitrifying bacteria in the blend acts on harmful ammonia to convert it into nitrite and subsequently to nitrates
- Blend includes special bacteria that break down excess nutrients and organic matter to give clear water
- Eliminates odour and cloudy water problems by acting upon pollutants and organic deposits in the pond
- Ideal for seeding new biological filters
- Gives your pond a head start at the beginning of the season by boosting the growth of good bacteria
- Help maintain the ecological balance of the water
- Easy to use, add directly into the pond or filters
- Suitable to work efficiently in both fresh water and salt water systems
- Safe to use in water with fish and aquatic plants
How To Use
Treatment Rate Monthly: For Ponds
Apply at rates below. Repeat monthly from March - End Of October. Do not use when temperature is below 12°C (54°F). Instead use Hydra LT Extreme.
|Size of Pond In Litres ||Size of Pond in Gallons ||Application |
|<1,000 litres ||220 gallons ||100 gram |
|<2,000 litres ||440 gallons ||200 gram |
|<5,000 litres ||1,100 gallons ||300 gram |
|<10,000 litres ||2,200 gallons ||350 gram |
|<20,000 litres ||4,400 gallons ||400 gram |
|<50,000 litres ||11,000 gallons ||500 gram |
LAKE - TREATMENT RATES
- Apply at 2 kilo per hectare each month or bi-monthly depending on the water quality and algae bloom. Higher dosages produce faster results.
- Add directly to water body. If possible circulate treated water by pump for even distribution.
Note: UV light are installed in the ponds to kill bacteria, however favourable bacteria also dies out in the process. Therefore, to gain maximum benefit out of the product, please switch off the UV lights for at least 24 hours after adding Bio Aquatic Bacteria Boost in the water.
Full Instructions on the label.
In a balanced pond ecology most types of good pond bacteria develop on their own, but often the number is not sufficient enough to ward of common pond problems such as:
- Cloudy water
- Sludge accumulation
- Bad odour from slow decomposition of organic waste
- Low pH level that is increase in water acidity harmful for fish and good bacteria
- Depletion of dissolved oxygen levels.
Pond keepers may help regain pond balance by adding natural favourable bacteria in the pond, especially at the beginning of the season when good bacteria levels are at the lowest. Bio Aquatic Bacteria Boost includes highly concentrated beneficial bacteria (10 billion cfu/gram) that help resolve various water quality problems including uncontrolled algal growth.
Bio Aquatic Boost is an effective biological treatment product (for warmer months of spring and summer) to replenish the beneficial pond bacteria that die out during winter season. The blend includes careful selection of different bacteria with various useful actions and quality:
- Ability to withstand wide range of pH level and temperature,
- Ability to double every 20 minutes,
- Ability to digest specific nutrients that cause algae growth and poor water quality
Bio Aquatic Boost is suitable for use in gold fish as well as koi fish ponds, boundary water courses, zoo ponds, leisure fishing lakes, ecologically unbalanced ponds. The product gives excellent results in water bodies under intensive aquaculture operations such as live stock holding tanks, commercial fish farms and angling clubs.