Features & Advantages
- Hydra Crystal acts rapidly on the pond green water to give you crystal clear water.
- The product (Green pond water Remover ) is completely biodegradable
- Free of all toxic additives, mineral based Hydra Crystal absorbs and chelates phosphates, nitrites and other water pollutants to give you clean healthy water body.
- Special green water treatment formula improves the water quality without disturbing the ecological balance of the pond.
- Safe on koi ponds, fish, reptiles, birds, invertebrates, mammals, humans and water plants
- No damaging effect on concrete surfaces or synthetic liners.
- Not harmful for biological filters or pumps installed in the pond.
- Immediately after the product application, scattered single-celled algae flocculate and sink to the bottom of the pond to be removed through the filter system.
Spring sunshine is a welcome change in the weather, but with the onset of warm weather, your clear pond may become green due to unsightly algal growth.The nutrient build up over the winter months, actively feeding fish in warm weather and sun rays penetrating the pond surface create suitable conditions for phytoplankton to thrive.
Phytoplankton or single celled algae make the clear pond water turn green or like pea soup.
Algal blooms are not only visually unappealing, excessive algae also compete with fish and other aquatic creatures for dissolved oxygen during the night.
On cloudy days when single-celled algae are unable to replenish oxygen with photosynthesis, depleted oxygen levels prove harmful to the fish and other water plants.
How to Get rid of Green Water
Hydra Crystal is a unique mineral-based formulation that acts fast on the algal cells causing them to cluster together and descend to the bottom of the pond where it could be picked up by the pond filters. It is important to have the filters running and regularly cleaned during the treatment.
Hydra Crystal used in combination with Bio Aquatic Boost keeps the single-celled algae from returning. Hydra Bio Aquatic Boost is blend of favourable bacteria that feeds on excess nutrients (on which algae survive) and thwarts algae growth.
Use Hydra Rapide in large water bodies such as lakes and large ponds.