Datasheet (Hydra Black Liquid Dye) - Click here
|Pack Size ||Treatment |
|250 ml ||Treats up to 1,063 Litres |
|500 ml ||Treats up to 2,125 Litres |
|1 Litre ||Treats up to 4,250 Litres |
|5 Litre ||Treats up to 21,250 Litres |
- Greatly add to the reflective quality of the water in ponds or water features.
- Economical to use and easy to apply.
- Provides an aesthetically appealing view.
Note: Use Hydra Aqua-Brite with Hydra Powder & Liquid Dyes. Do not use with chlorine or any other product unless specified by Hydra International Ltd.
Applying Hydra Black Liquid Dye in water is a simple and easy way to give your pond or water features a natural, reflective and mysterious black surface.
With its quick dispersion quality and high concentration, its usage even in low quantity is enough to enhance the aesthetic appeal of your pond creating a mirrored surface. It safely protects and shades your pond in a black colour. Black liquid dye provides an impressive reflection to your pond surrounding.
Has been used by:
- Farm Ponds.
- Landscape Gardeners.
- Garden Pond keepers.
- Golf Courses.
- Local Authorities.
- Black colour symbolises secrecy and solemnity.
- Black represents an idea of power and style.
- It creates an air of mystery and shows elegance.
“I’ve been 40 years discovering that the queen of all colors is black.” – Pierre-Auguste Renoir
* Please note that all the images used are for illustrative purpose only. The actual colour may differ as it depend upon the pond water condition.