|Pack Size ||Treatment |
|200 ml ||Treats up to 6,250 Litres |
|500 ml ||Treats up to 12,500 Litres |
|1 Litre ||Treats up to 25,000 Litres |
Features & Advantages
- Highly concentrated liquid dye. Gives desired colour with vary quantity application.
- Completely non-toxic water dye
- Gives vibrant purple or deep pink colour to big and small water bodies.
- Use to colour coordinate the water in vases or centrepiece bowls at theme parties, weddings or any special occasion.
- May be used to add colour to water absorbing gel beads and crystals. A small drop or two Use coloured beads/crystals for arts and crafts, models, table centrepieces or as substitute for water in flower vases.
- Dissolves quickly and evenly throughout the water within no time.
- Adds vibrant colour to bigger water bodies.
- Filters out harmful UV rays and checks unwanted algae/weed in ponds and lakes by preventing photosynthesis in deep.
- Does not damage filters.
- No permanent staining on skin or clothes if diluted as directed.
- Always wear gloves and protective clothing while handling concentrated liquid dye.
- Always add in tiny drops at a time while colouring smaller water quantity and gel beads.
Note: Use Hydra Aqua-Brite with Hydra Powder & Liquid Dyes.
How To Use
The dilution rate may vary depending upon the desired depth of colour and the original colour of the water.
Full instructions on the label.
Hydra Liquid Purple dye is a completely non-toxic and environment friendly way of adding beautiful finish to your water body. The dye offers rich purple finish to your water fountains, ponds, lakes and water decorations.
Hydra Liquid Purple Dye is particularly useful at creating colour coordination in your theme parties, weddings or simply to add vibrancy in your surroundings. Hotels and homeowners use water dyes to create aesthetically pleasing water falls, water features etc. in their backyard or reception lobby.
Dyes when added to garden ponds, lakes etc. prevent sunlight from reaching deep, where algae and weeds usually develop. In absence of sunlight autotrophs such as blanket weed and green algae are unable to make food and die off. Therefore dyed water bodies are better prepared at checking unwanted vegetation growth.
Use Hydra Liquid Purple dye for adding colourful touch to fountains, water features, garden ponds, water in vases. Use the dye for creating colour coordinated theme at weddings and parties.