|Pack Size ||Treatment |
|200 gm ||Treats up to 200,000 Litres |
|500 gm ||Treats up to 500,000 Litres |
|1 Kg ||Treats up to 1 Million Litres |
|5 Kg ||Treats up to 5 Million Litres |
|10 Kg ||Treats up to 10 Million Litres |
|20 Kg ||Treats up to 20 Million Litres |
Features & Advantages
- Packed in water soluble pouches for clean, easy application
- Three times stronger in comparison to liquid dyes.
- No pesticides and herbicides. Harmless to plants, fish, filters and wildlife
- Mixes quickly in the water with no undissolved lumps left behind, spreads across water within minutes to create natural blue finish and shadow effect.
- Greatly add to the reflective quality of the water in lakes, ponds or water features.
- Coloured/dyed water provides beautiful background for the water plants adding to the aesthetics of your garden ponds.
- No harmful herbicides and pesticides.
- Safe on filters, ornamental lilies or other water plants.
- Aquatic life remains safely hidden away from the predators under the dyed water.
- Widely used in leisure Lakes, Angling Clubs, Golf Clubs, Local Authorities and by Fish Breeders.
- A pair of protective gloves supplied with the dye to save you from staining while handling the concentrated product.
Note: Use Hydra Aqua-Brite with Hydra Powder & Liquid Dyes. Do not use with chlorine or any other product unless specified by Hydra International Ltd.
Call to discuss prices for order over 25 kilos
Hydra Blue Water Dye adds natural and vibrant sheen to the water body, transforming a normal water front to an aesthetically appealing view in your garden or outdoors. Apart from hugely enhancing the beauty of ponds or lakes. The water bodies coloured using pond blue dye retain colour for months with re-application usually not required before 3 months.
Hydra Blue Water Dye is ideal for use by fisheries, angling clubs and in water traps on the golf courses. These water bodies are often situated near the fields that receive fertilizer treatment. The water runoff from the fields when reaches lakes or ponds provide perfect breeding ground for algae blooms and green water.
The reflective property of dyed water greatly increases, giving lakes or ponds a vibrant look and stunning background for the ornamental aquatic plants.
*Please note that all images are for illustrative purposes only, Actual colour may vary depending on pond water conditions.