Features & Advantages
- Helps your koi and fish look beautiful by adding luster to the white background and deepening colour.
- Improves general health of the fish, absorbs toxins including heavy metals, pesticides etc.
- Absorbs impurities present in the water and increase water clarity.
- Helps your fish feed better by stimulating their appetite.
- Pond clay with bentonite powder; includes 78 trace colloidal minerals.
- Re-mineralise the pond water by adding trace elements and essential minerals not found in most ornamental ponds.
Hydra Enhance with Pond Montmorillonite Clay is a perfect source of trace elements and essential minerals that are important for fish health care. These elements and minerals do not occur naturally in the local water supply, which is often used to fill the ponds. In addition, since most of the ornamental ponds are made using polyurethane, polypropylene, butyl, PVC¸ rubber liners, fiberglass, and EPDM, they lack any natural mineral source. The meagre and insufficient supply of essential minerals and elements that comes from the water is quickly absorbed by fish, plants and bacteria present in the biological filters.
Hydra Enhance with pond clay improves water quality and fish health. The nano particles of the product soak up heavy metals, toxins, pesticides and free radicals present in the water, making them heavier and sink to the bottom. These impurities are picked up and removed by the mechanical filters.
The elements and minerals included in Hydra Enhance are same as those found in the clay ponds of Nigata, Japan, famous for koi breeding of the highest quality.