Hydra LT Extreme (Winter Bacteria)From: £21.95
- Psychrophile winter bacteria work at temperatures as low as 4°C
- Unlike other bacteria it continues working during cold winter months
- Reducing excess nutrients gives your pond or lake a head start in the Spring
- Shelf life 3 years. For dilutions see below
Hydra Bio Aquatic Bacteria (Nitrifying Bacteria)From: £20.45
- Kicks starts natures natural bacteria growth especially in the early months
- Cross selection of bacteria ensures maximum growth for clear water bodies
- Shelf life 3 years, 1 kilo treats up to 100,000 litres in ponds, 1 acre in lakes
Hydra Aqua De-foam (Pond Water Defoamer)From: £13.45
- Rapidly removes accumulated foam
- Safe with all aquatic life, does not affect filter systems
- Use in ponds, fountains and water features
- Shelf life 3 years, 1 litre treats up to 60,000 litres
Hydra Aqua Dechlorinator (Dechlorine Tap Water)From: £12.95
- Eliminates toxic to fish chlorine and chloramines from tap water
- Prevents damage to fish gills and is harmless to all pond life.
- Quick efficient action, highly concentrated
- Shelf life 3 years, 1 litre treats up to 50,000 litres
Hydra Enhance (Improve Fish Health & Color)From: £17.45
Helps your koi and fish look beautiful by adding luster to the white background and deepening colour.
Improves general health of the fish, absorbs toxins including heavy metals, pesticides etc.
Contains 78 essential natural trace minerals for koi health
Shelf life 3 years, 1 kilo treats up to 90,000 litres
Hydra pH Buffer (Pond pH Buffer)From: £15.95
- Keeps pond water at optimum alkalinity and hardness for healthy fish
- Balances Pond water pH and hardness especially in soft water areas
- Helps protect against effects of acid rain which can cause a pH crash
- Shelf life 3 years, 1 kilo treats up to 1,000 litres
Hydra pH Up (Recover Pond pH)From: £14.95
- Rapidly releases pH buffering solution for quick recovery from pH crash
- Rapidly increases GH general hardness and KH carbonate hardness in ponds
- Emergency treatment helps protect from ammonia toxicity at low pH
- Shelf life 3 years, 1 kilo treats up to 7,000 litres
Hydra Ammonia Lock (Remove Pond Ammonia)From: £24.75
- Reduces Ammonia levels which are dangerous to fish
- Rechargeable granules which boost nitrifying bacteria levels
- Helps pond water to obtain natural balance
- Shelf life 3 years, 1 kilo treats up to 1,350 litres
Hydra Silt-Less All-in-One (For Ponds Only)From: £20.95
- Contains active aerobic bacteria.
- Natural way to get rid of organic silt, pond sludge
- Prevents build-up of blanket weed, algae, green water, slime and odour in ponds
- Safe for fish, wildlife and water plants.
- Shelf life 3 years, 1 kilo treats 20 sq. metres.
- Use the product in water with temperature above 12°C.
- For use in natural ponds without submersible pumps and filters.
Hydra Pond SaltFrom: £19.95
Hydra Pond Salt is a multi-benefit product. Improves general health of fish, adds vital trace elements in water, immediately neutralises the harmful ions when nitrite levels escalate dangerously. Recharges Hydra Ammonia Lock.Shelf Life of 3 Years
Hydra Pond Water StabiliserFrom: £12.95
- Equalises KH / pH Keeps Pond in Balance
- Safely Adjusts Pond Water Chemistry
- 1 Kilo Treats 10,000L of Water
- Harmless for Fish, Pets, Pond Life